Lovit Charter offers a wide range of trips tailored to the various ways you can fish these waters. Launching out of Puerto Banus, you can hit the local reefs, deep waters, or even head miles from town to battle pelagic predators around the Straits of Gibraltar. There’s no end to what you can experience here. One thing’s for sure – you’re going to love it!
The “Lovit” is a 36’ Astondoa motor yacht. This stylish vessel is powered by twin Yanmar engines up to a respectable 25 knots. She was fully restored in 2018, and now boasts a comfortable interior complete with a full bathroom, a galley, and a cozy cabin where you can rest in between tough hookups on deck.
And you won’t be short of fights on these trips! Four-hour charters will take you fishing for Bream and Pandora around the local waters, just a half-hour cruise from town. Switch up to a seven-hour trip, and you can also add Dentex, Dusky Grouper, Octopus, Mullet, and Conger Eels to the list.
And that’s without even starting on the awesome deep sea fishing Lovit Charter has on offer. During the summer, you can head to the Tuna grounds offshore, battling fish weighing hundreds of pounds. The main target is Bluefin Tuna, but you may also come across Mahi Mahi and even Marlin on these trips! Please bear in mind Bluefin and Billfish are catch & release only.
Whatever you’re after, you’ll find it onboard, with a skilled crew and a local captain with two decades of charter experience and a lifetime of local fishing knowledge. All trips come with fishing licenses, all necessary tackle, and a variety of snacks and drinks to keep you going. Just grab any personal items you need for the day and jump aboard. The fish are waiting!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Astondoa 36 (Motor yacht) originally built in 2014, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 235HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Lovit Charter
- €666 per group, additional €61 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Low Season (AM) (4 hours)
- €666 per group, additional €61 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Low Season (PM) (4 hours)
- €724 per group, additional €61 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - High Season (AM) (4 hours)
- €724 per group, additional €61 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - High Season (PM) (4 hours)
- €1,089 per group, additional €61 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip - Low Season (7 hours)
- €1,331 per group, additional €121 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip - High Season (7 hours)
- €1,331 per group - 7 Hour Trip - Tuna (MAX 4) (7 hours)
- €2,299 per group - 9 Hour Trip - Tuna (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Snacks (Crisps, olives)
- Drinks (Coffee, Coke, Fanta, water, wine, beer)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On longer trips. Sandwiches)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Common Pandora
- Conger Eel
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Dusky)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Tuna (Bluefin)