Join Captain Kaleb today for a great fishing experience. He has trips suited for everyone, of all experiences, so you are bound to find something to suit you.
Captain Kaleb has a brand new boat, with all top electronics and gadgets, with that great brand new boat smell! He can easily fit 4 anglers on his 22’ Ranger, which has 150 HP and a cruising speed of 43 knots. Coupled with his extensive knowledge of the area, and fishfinder, he will have you on the fish in no time! He even has a Minn Kota Ulterra automatic trolling motor - so you can sneak up on the fish, while he gives you his full attention.
You will head into the shallows for Redfish. The boat’s 12” draft lets you get deep into the skinny waters while its power poll will keep you in place, so you can fish your fill without drifting away! Bluetooth speakers will keep you entertained while waiting for the fish to bite. This all combines for a great fishing trip!
Light to heavy tackle is provided, as well as live bait. All sorts are used, from shrimps and blue crabs to finger mullets. Capt. Kaleb will prepare this beforehand for you, so you can spend maximum time focused on catching your next trophy fish! You can bring along your fly fishing equipment, and Capt. Kaleb will happily take you to the best spots to try your hand there.
On all trips you will target Redfish, Black Drum, Seatrout and Flounder. You will take in the beautiful sights of the Charleston landscape as you fish. The shorter trips are best for those just starting out fishing. Capt. Kaleb is more than happy to talk you through how to fish, and will teach you the tricks of the trade. You’ll be coming back for the longer trips in no time!
All that’s needed is for you to grab your snacks and come aboard! Capt. Kaleb will see you on the water soon!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha 150 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 43 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Kaleb Charters
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Harbor Shark Fishing (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Inshore Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- GPS Garmin 1040xs
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Bluetooth 4 speaker sound system
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn Kota Ulterra automated deploy and stow
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle (Uses light-medium-heavy tackle depending on targets)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water and sports drinks)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Equipment not included)
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout