Captain Joe Krob and Joe Joe Fishing Charters welcome you aboard for a fun-filled angling trip that will make you fall in love with fishing all over again!
With an experienced guide like Capt. Joe, who is Federally Permitted to fish in the Gulf of Mexico. You can fish for Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, Mahi, Wahoo and many other species. We are located at The Caribe Marina directly under the bridge at Perdido Pass. This gives you more fishing time, as we are less than a 5 minute ride to the Gulf. That is an experience that not too many captains can offer.
You’ll be fishing out of a 2017 31T Cape Horn powered by two 300 HP Yamaha engines. You will also find a T-top on board, to give you shade against the unyielding sun and make your stay even more comfortable.
She’s a seaworthy vessel, fully rigged with state-of-the-art electronics and navigation gear to get you to the most productive fishing spots in the area. The boat also sports an iPilot trolling motor with an anchor lock, to keep you safely in one spot. A great sound system to enjoy some music while fishing!
Your captain specializes in bottom fishing for snapper, triggerfish, grouper, AJ’s and many other species. Trolling for Mahi, Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel and Wahoo.
All the fishing equipment is provided for you, and you can turn to the first mate if you have any questions. He works for tips, so if you’re satisfied with the service, feel free to show it in gratuity. All you have to take care of are snacks, drinks, and sunscreen.
Joe Joe Fishing Charters are very much kid-friendly, so this is your perfect pick if you’re planning a family outing. Kids under 8 years old must bring and wear an approved USCG life vest while on the water. Capt. Joe takes pride in organizing fishing trips that are memorable and enjoyable, so book now and be the next to experience it all! Please NO SPRAY SUNSCREEN…
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|74 Customer reviews|
|Response time 3 hours|
|Member since May 2018|
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 53 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Joe Joe Fishing Charters
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Dolphin Cruise (2 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour – Bushwhacker Cruise (4 hours)
- $880 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $880 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $880 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip—Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $880 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip—Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,320 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,320 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip––Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,760 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore Trolling (8 hours)
- $2,640 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full day offshore trolling 12-14 hr (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (If available)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Spanish and King mackeral, Wahoo, Mahi)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel