Pushing Limits Fishing Charters offer full and half day offshore, nearshore, and deep sea fishing trips in and around the scenic waters of Cocoa Beach, Port Canaveral, and Orlando. Captain Devon Lachney has decades of experience putting people on the fish of a lifetime.
Your boat will be a 22’ SEA PRO center console, safe and comfortable. It comes powered by a 150 HP 4-stroke Yamaha outboard engine, known for reliability and quiet operation.
The boat is outfitted with an electric trolling motor, VHF Radio, GPS, depth finder, live wells, comfortable seating, a cooler to keep your food and drinks cold, and all of the required safety equipment. It also has a fish-box to keep your catch iced and fresh – the captain will clean and filet everything for you after the trip is over.
The fish that you can expect to catch are King Mackerel, Snapper, Grouper, Cobia, Mahi, Sharks, Sailfish, Tarpon, Amberjack, Blackfin Tuna, Bonito, Redfish, Snook, Tripletail, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Goliath Grouper… the list goes on. The waters around Port Canaveral are full of life!
Besides fishing, you’ll also be able to enjoy the local scenery and marine life. Catch a glimpse of dolphins, turtles, manta rays, and a variety of birds. Depending on your charter, you may even get to see some of the beachside NASA launch pads.
Live, frozen, or artificial bait is included in the price, depending on the season and the trip, along with all the tackle. A gratuity of 15%-20% is recommended because your captain will work very hard to ensure you’re catching fish and having fun.
Pushing Limits Fishing Charters are kid and family friendly – children over the age of 5 are welcome to enjoy the fishing!
If you want to target something in particular, let the captain know. He can customize a trip just for you. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro, he can help make your day of fishing fun and memorable.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SEA PRO (Center console) originally built in 2004, and restored in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Port Canaveral Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Pushing Limits Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day — Nearshore/Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day — Nearshore/Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Shark Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Shark Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Red Snapper Half Day AM (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Red Snapper Half Day PM (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip — Nearshore/Offshore (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Red Snapper Full Day (9 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (With GPS anchor capability)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Usually prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (12wt available up request)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (1-2 anglers can fish at the same time)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Red)