Catch Me If U Can caters to avid anglers in Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, and the surrounding areas. Captain Tadem is committed to helping you experience an exciting day out on the waterways which surround the barrier islands. Snook, Tarpon, and Redfish are certainly the angler’s choice in these waters. Specialty Tarpon trips are available for all Silver King lovers.
‘Catch Me If U Can’ is a 24’ Morgan center console fresh on the water in 2011, equipped with a host of Simrad navigational electronics, such as GPS, radio, and Fishfinder. The vessel has a maximum capacity of 6 persons and sports a 10’ beam that allows it to float unobstructed in down to 10 inches of water. The Morgan sports a full tower, often necessary for scouting fish and effective sight casting, and offers shade, storage, as well as extra space on board.
Apart from fishing trips, Catch Me If You Can diversifies into various other water-based and boating activities, including wildlife sightseeing and shell hunting trips off the coasts of Fort Myers and Sanibel Island, as well as Captiva Island and Fort Myers Beach.
All fishing gear is provided, including custom-built rods by Quantum, live bait and lures, complete with an ice-box for the day’s catch. Bottled water is also provided and customers are free to bring their own choice of beverages, as well as food. Fishing licenses for all anglers are covered by the charter operator and the captain is glad to help clean and filet your fish after your trip.
Depending on your fishing preferences and the amount of time you have on your hands, there are fishing packages lasting anywhere from 3 to 8 hours. Full day trips usually see you stopping at a waterfront restaurant as well. No minimum age for kids, so make sure to bring your little ones along.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Morgan (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2007, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Mercury Verado engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Catch Me If U Can Fishing Charters
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3hr Trip - Inshore Adventure (AM) (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3hr Trip - Inshore Adventure (PM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour - Family Fun in the Sun (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour - Family Fun in the Sun (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Inshore (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Tarpon (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Tarpon (10 hours)
- GPS (Simrad)
- Fishfinder (Simrad)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Quantum, custom-built rods)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip 90% of the time)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout