Emerald Coast Charters believes that everyone should be catching fish in abundance. That said, whatever your angling ambitions might be, Capt. Brandy Miles and her crew will help you find your match.
Brandy is one of Destin’s few lady captains. She works with a crew of professional anglers who share the same values and work hard to put their clients on top of the hottest bite.
Join them in the “World’s Luckiest Fishing Village” aboard the ‘5th Day.’
She is a 40’ Guidry saltwater fishing boat that can carry up to 6 anglers. The 5th Day comes powered by twin 4-53N Detroit Diesel engines and was fully overhauled in 2010. She is outfitted with modern navigational and fishfinding electronics to build up a clear image of where the fish are hiding. The 5th Day features a restroom and a sleeping area, along with an air-conditioned cabin and professional accessories.
The crew of Emerald Coast Charters embraces every sea-dwelling species to make sure you and your family have a “full Destin experience.” Capt. Brandy will show you her tricks of the trade to land anything that is in season and biting, including Amberjack, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Red Snapper, Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, Bonito, and Shark to name a few.
Light tackle fishing for several species including Striped Bass, Bluefish, Black Sea Bass, Fluke, Summer Flounder, False Albacore, Bonito and Tuna. If your attraction is fly fishing and you wish to bring your own equipment we can put you in position to be successful on the long rod.
Your trip will include the use of light tackle for trolling and Penn gear for bottom fishing. When you are done catching, all keeper fish will be cleaned free of charge. You will also be able to catch your own bait as part of the trip.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Guidry's Marine (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1969, and restored in 2010. Powered by 2 140HP Detroit Desiel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 11 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Emerald Coast Charters
- $880 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Spring Special (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (Noon) (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Plan-demic! (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Spring Special (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Family Fun (6 hours)
- $2,100 per group - Combo (7 hours)
- $2,600 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Combo (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn )
- Live Bait (Caught on the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (With light tackle)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)