Never experienced the exciting California fishery? Turn to Sealutions Sportfishing LLC and let them organize a custom-made trip just for you that may result in catching the fish of your dreams. Captain Shannon McGraw’s love of fishing will inspire your own and by the end of it all, you’ll find it hard to come back to land.
No epic angling adventure can start without a great boat, and that’s exactly what captain’s 25’ Parker Pilothouse is. The vessel is equipped with Simrad electronics to keep you on the fish trail and is the perfect fishing platform for up to 4 people to drop their line at the same time. The boat is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine and can cut through the waves easily.
She’s also got a spacious cockpit, tuna tower for the best visuals on the water, and is very safe thanks to her high rail right on the bow. The vessel is not only great for fishing but also extremely comfortable thanks to the enclosed cabin and a bed for you to rest in after an action-filled day. All the rods, reels, and tackle are provided.
Capt. Shannon doesn’t only have a well-kept boat – he knows how to get you to the most bountiful fishing grounds around Newport Beach. All you have to do is choose what kind of an expedition would you like to have – anything from a 13-hour extravaganza to 4-hour excursions is on offer. There’s a wonderful mixed bag of catch that’s just waiting for your hook that includes Mahi Mahi, Rockfish, Bluefin Tuna, Halibut, White Seabass, and more.
The main goal of Sealutions Sportfishing LLC is to create the best trip for you and maybe teach you a fishing trick or two while you’re casting your line. You can come with your angling buddies or your family, and Capt. Shannon and his first mate will always go the extra mile to organize a memorable trip.
Whether you’re looking for your next fishing battle or an amazing table fare, this is the company to take you out and show you just how awesome angling can be!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker 2520 (Pilothouse) originally built in 2006. Powered by a 300HP 2020 Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Newport Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sealutions Sportfishing LLC
- $850 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (7 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Full Day Trip–Catalina Island (10 hours)
- $1,900 per group - Extended Catalina Trip (12 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Full Day Trip–Offshore Inner Banks (10 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Full Day Trip–San Clemente Island (11 hours)
- $2,300 per group - Full Day Trip–Offshore Outer Banks (11 hours)
- Toilet Yup
- GPS Simrad
- Fishfinder Simrad GO9XSE,GO7XSR,GO7 XSE, Side Scan, Downscan,
- Bed 3 Person berth with Extra Padding, Bean bag
- Flybridge Helm, GO7,GO7, Icom 424G
- Live Bait Well 60 Gal Dual Tanks, Options
- Kitchen Mini Galley when needed, Stove and BBQ
- Multimedia System Simrad Sonic Hub, 4 Polk speakers, BT
- Outriggers Precicion Marine with Maximizer Box, Center Rigger
- Radar Simrad 3G Broadband
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing (Orange County Coastal)
- Offshore Fishing (Catalina, San Clemente, and offshore banks )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack