COVID-19 Update: ‘‘Our boat is sterilized and bleached after each trip in order to keep you safe and provide the best service.’‘
Too Hot 2 Handle Charters will get you on the hottest bite in Bay County, Florida. This charter company promises great fun, impressive catch, and wonderful fishing experience you’ll cherish!
You will head out to your angling escapades on a 32’ Scarab Center Console that offers 360 degrees of fishing around her. She is equipped with the latest, state of the art electronics to put you right on the fish, with twin Mercury Verrado 275 HP motors that will get you there fast.
Whatever fishing technique you prefer, Too Hot 2 Handle Charters will be able to accommodate you. With a plethora of trips, suited both for beginners and passionate fishermen, your only task is to choose which one to book.
For the longer trips, you will go up to 9 miles offshore. What this means for your fishing experience is that you get an even better chance to snag a really impressive catch and boast about it to your angler friends. Shorter trips are best suited for angling novices, to give them a taste of what it all looks like.
When you do head out, depending on the time of the trip and what bites best, you can catch Snappers, Groupers, Spanish Mackerel, Kingfish, Wahoo, and the list goes on and on. Even some Sharks are in the cards if you’re a bit lucky and spot those bad boys.
The boat is fully stocked with top-rate fishing equipment, so that’s one less thing to worry about when preparing for your trip. The charter has several different brands of rods and reels, depending on which fish you’re targeting, but Penn and Shimano are most common. Your live bait is prepared in advance, and the first mate will help you set everything up and cast your lines. Gratuity is appreciated for his dedication and assistance.
Bring your family, friends, and children, they’ll all have the best time with Too Hot 2 Handle Charters and create memories of a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Wellcraft Scarab (Center console) originally built in 2002. Powered by 2 275HP Mercury Verado engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Too Hot 2 Handle Charters
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Spanish Trolling (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Spanish Trolling (PM) (3 hours)
- $590 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Fall/Spring (4 MAX) (4 hours)
- $590 per group - Kids Trip (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $690 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Fall/Spring (4 MAX) (5 hours)
- $720 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $720 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $720 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $825 per group - Trolling/Bottom Fishing Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $840 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Fall/Spring (4 MAX) (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 6 Hour Trolling/Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,320 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate (5 people or more and will have deckhand. )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (On rough days when we cannot run offshore. )
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Red)