If can’t decide between a luxury cruise or an exciting fishing trip Deep Blue Sea Fishing is here to help out – you can have both.
Step onboard the impressive 48’ luxury Yacht they operate and fish from the lap of luxury. She can accommodate up to 13 passengers, so bring your entire family or all of your fishing buddies. Powered by twin 450 HP Caterpillar engines you’ll be out of the dock and on top of the hottest bite in no time.
You can focus all of your energy on reeling in as many fish as possible, the boat has every comfort you may need. Rest up in one of the two onboard bedrooms or cook up a snack in the kitchen. You can always cool off under the onboard freshwater shower if the sun gets a bit too hot.
Finding fish is easy with Deep Blue Sea Fishing. A trifecta of the experienced crew, state-of-the-art fishfinding electronics, and onboard flybridge will allow you to spot your prey from far, far away. And there is plenty of prey to spot too! You can pick and choose from a wide range of species to target like Snappers, Groupers, Bluefin and Giant Trevally, Amberjack, Cobia, Jack Crevalle, Barracuda, Kingfish, and whatever else you manage to run across.
A barbeque can be organized so you can immediately enjoy your hard-fought catch – it’s 100 AED per person extra.
Spearfishing and snorkeling can also be arranged but should be requested in advance so the crew has time to prepare the necessary equipment. There’s no minimum age for kids and life jackets in all sizes are provided.
Book a trip with Deep Blue Sea Fishing now to begin your unforgettable adventure in Dubai!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Gulf Craft (Flybridge) originally built in 2013. Powered by 2 450HP Caterpillar En engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Dubai Fishing Calendar
FAQs about 48ft Yacht - Deep Blue Sea Fishing
- AED 3,300 per group - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- AED 3,300 per group - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- AED 4,400 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- AED 4,400 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- AED 6,600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- AED 6,600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- AED 8,800 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- AED 11,000 per group - Extended Full Day Trip (11 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available upon request)
- Multimedia System
- Outriggers (Available upon request)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting (BBQ your own catch trips)
- Snacks (Nuts, pistachios )
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (Tips are usually up to 10%)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Trevally (Bluefin)
- Trevally (Giant)