If you are looking for a great trip which offers flexibility and comfort, then Kamryn Dawson Charters is the perfect match for you. Captain TJ Holston has over 25 years of experience running charters, so is confident in his ability to make this a trip of a lifetime with his expert crew.
You will spend your trip on a huge 48’ Uniflite boat. There is so much space on this boat that whether you choose the shorter trip or the overnight trip you’ll be completely comfortable. She has twin 490 HP Detroit engines – coupled with Capt. TJ’s great knowledge of the area, you will have your lines in the water in no time.
State of the art GPS and Navigational equipment will get you to the fish pronto. They even have Radar for night vision. She boasts a complete galley, where food preparation can be done. There is plenty of space both inside and outside. Anytime you need a rest, you can just pop inside to relax in front of the TV or even have a nap on the longer trips.
These trips offer great flexibility for people of all skill levels. You can fish for a few hours to fishing for 12 hours on the overnight trips. If you want to snorkel then that is perfectly fine too, the masks are always on board. Capt. TJ wants to make sure you have the most amazing time by customizing your trip to your needs – let him know before the trip what you would most like to do and he will try to accommodate you.
You will target a range of species on the various trips, including White Sea Bass, Calico Bass, Bluefin Tuna, Yellowfin Tuna, Barracuda, Yellowtail, and more.
Our expert fillet service and packaging is freezer ready once your home. Our deckhand Brad, has 40 years experience in So Cal fishing.
Snacks and drinks are provided, as well as all gear and bait you will be using. You just need to grab your sunscreen and Fishing License.
Come aboard Kamryn Dawson Charters today to see for yourself how comfortable fishing can be.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Uniflite (Motor yacht) originally built in 1982, and restored in 2014. Powered by 2 490HP Detriot engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 17 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Los Angeles Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Kamryn Dawson Charters
- $995 per group - Lobster Fishing (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Mon to Thu (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Mon to Thu (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Weekend (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Weekend (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 3/4 Day 8 Hour Trip – Local Waters (8 hours)
- $1,975 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Catalina Island (8 hours)
- $2,150 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Weekday (10 hours)
- $2,250 per group - 10 Hour Trip–Local Weekend Fishing (10 hours)
- $2,450 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Catalina Weekend (10 hours)
- $3,250 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Santa Barbara Island (12 hours)
- $3,450 per group - San Clemente Island (18 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (15% Tip is Customary)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)