Welcome to Fish-On Guide Services of Wisconsin! Captain Ruben has dedicated his life to fishing and teaching others his true passion and respect for the sport. He will provide you with a wealth of information while using the latest techniques and equipment available.
You will be fishing out of "Reel Therapy", a 31’ Sport Craft boat. Perfect for groups of up to 6, it will give you a comfortable experience on the water. Sport Craft boats are designed to handle big water with safety in mind and have a child-friendly boat.
This state-of-the-art vessel is powered by twin 300 HP Mercury engines. There are the latest and most advanced electronics, marine radios, downriggers, fishing equipment, and safety equipment on board. Your captain has 25 years of experience in CPR and first aid and is certified.
The captain is a USCG-certified captain and Licensed Wisconsin Fishing Guide. You will be given a chance to catch the fish of a lifetime! Port Washington has world-class fishing in the Great Lakes including King Salmon, Coho Salmon, Lake Trout, Brown Trout, and Steelhead Trout (Rainbow Trout).
Everyone age 16 and over is required to have a valid Wisconsin fishing license. In addition, you will need a Great Lakes Fishing Stamp if fishing for Salmon or Trout. You need to have a paper copy of your license while fishing Lake Michigan.
Make sure to bring season-appropriate clothing. Also, bring rain gear if needed, or sunglasses and sunblock. Pack a cooler with ice to take your catch home, and a small cooler with any lunch, snacks, or beverages you want to bring.
Join Fish-On Guide Services of Wisconsin and enjoy a day on the water making some amazing fishing memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Fish-On Guide Services of Wisconsin
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Afternoon Weekday Special (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Morning Weekday Special (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Weekend Special (AM) (5 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Weekend Special (PM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Weekend Special (AM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Weekend Special (PM) (6 hours)
- $625 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $625 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 7 Hour Morning Trip (7 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair Upon request
- GPS Lowrance Carbon/Raymarine Axiom
- Fishfinder Lowrance Carbon/Raymarine Axiom
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Radar Lowrance Halo +
- Rods, reels & tackle (All rods, reels and tackle are provided for use)
- Lures (All lures will be provided)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Salmon and Trout will be cleaned and bagged)
- Drinks (Bottled water is provided)
- First Mate
- Lake Fishing (Lake Michigan. Port Washington, Wisconsin)
- Nearshore Fishing (1-5 miles)
- Offshore Fishing (5-12 miles)
- Trolling (Rods, reels and tackle included)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sport Craft (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2002. Powered by 2 300HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: