Dylan Gorman’s Guided Fishing connects anglers from all over the country with the wonderful world of outdoors. Join your guide in the McKenzie River and discover the most productive and abundant fishing grounds Oregon has to offer.
Your guide Dylan is a fish biologist with a wealth of local knowledge. He has mastered these waters and knows the area like the back of his hand. Dylan specializes in fly and gear fishing, using bobber, plugs, bait, divers, soft hackers, and dry flies, as well as nymphing and swinging. Dylan is also the head guide at Watershed Fly Shop and a fly fishing instructor at Oregon State.
Get ready to get up close and personal with these stunning waters, targeting Chum, Coho, and Chinook Salmon, as well as wild Trout and Steelhead. Dylan has created various packages that will meet any anglers’ needs!
Your trip will take place aboard a 17’ drift boat, fresh on the water in 2018. This fishing machine is ideal for the river conditions and can comfortably accommodate up to 3 anglers. It is equipped with fly fishing gear, rods, reels, tackle, bait, lures, bottled water, and hot coffee. Dylan will also clean and fillet your catch at the end of the trip so that you could get your dinner sorted out.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Clackacraft (Drift boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 6HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 1 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
FAQs about DGG Fishing LLC - McKenzie River
- $175 per person - 4 Hr - Salmon/Steelhead Summer (4 hours)
- $225 per person - 8 Hr - Salmon/Steelhead Summer (8 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr - Trout (PM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr - Trout (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hr - Trout - Fly Fishing (2 MAX) (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water and hot coffee)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Chum)
- Salmon (Coho)