No need to be an experienced fisherman to enjoy rippin’ lips out on Lake Erie - Riptide Charters will take you around beautiful Lake Erie and highlight the hot spots for your preferred fishing choice of Walleye, Perch, Steelhead, or Lake Trout.
Captain Jamie Respecki offers half day and day trips for up to 5 people. You will ride the waves on a 26’ Seaswirl Stryper built in 2004 and powered by a 350 HP inboard Volvo engine. She has all the top-notch equipment to make your trip safe and easy, so no need to bring any of your own equipment. There is also a bathroom onboard to make the day even more comfortable.
Capt. Jamie knows a day out on the lake can make anyone hungry. Feel free to bring a cooler with food or drinks for the trip and get ready to roll. Additional items you may want to bring are a camera, sunscreen, and something warm in case of a change of weather or if you just plain get wet.
Captain Jamie Respecki is a year-round, seasoned fisherman. He and his skilled first mate work hard on every charter to put you on the best fish around. No matter what your occasion, Riptide Charters wants to make it memorable!
So come and enjoy a fishing experience with Capt. Jamie, reeling in a bucketload of your favorite fish on beautiful Lake Erie. You’ll soon figure out why they call it the Walleye Capital of the World.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea swirl striper (Walkaround) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 350HP In board 350 Volvo penta engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Erie Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Riptide Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip PM 2 Persons MAX (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Lake Trout (PM) (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Walleye (AM) (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Walleye (PM) (5 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Lake Trout (7 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Walleye (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa, Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Lake Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)