Come aboard the Witchy Woman and let her cast her spell over the waters as Captain Nathan Beall guides you towards Yellowfin Tuna, Bluefin Tuna, Dorado, Blue and Striped Marlin, and more. This is the perfect charter for more experienced anglers who are looking to test their skills and wits against various hard-fighting deep sea species. Let the battle begin!
You’ll be heading out on your adventure in Capt. Nathan’s 31’ Chris Craft center console. She can comfortably accommodate 5 anglers, and is powered by two 225 HP Yamaha engines. All anglers will be able to fish at the same time, unless you’re trolling the waters, as this is limited to four anglers at once — the perfect opportunity for you and a friend to sit back, relax, and let the fish take center stage!
The Witchy Woman cruises along at 35 knots, meaning that Capt. Nathan will get you on the fish nice and quickly, allowing maximum time for reeling in your big catch. Fancy something a bit different? Capt. Nathan provides spearfishing equipment, so if you’d like a story to tell, this might be for you. Just make sure you let him know in advance that you’d like to experience this type of fishing on your trip.
If you’re a slightly less experienced angler, then Capt. Nathan is more than happy to bring you on board and introduce you to the waters that he knows so well. His local trips targeting inshore species like Yellowtail and Halibut are perfect for a family holiday to remember. Kids are more than welcome onboard, just make sure that you bring along a life jacket for any children under six years old.
All fishing equipment, including live bait, is included in your trip, and Capt. Nathan will happily clean and fillet your catch on the boat. All you need to do is purchase your daily fishing license, bring along some suncream and your favourite snacks, and get ready to work your magic on the Witchy Woman!
Note: Due to current fuel prices, the captain had to add a fuel surcharge to some of the trips.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Chris Craft (Center console) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 225HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
San Diego Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Witchy Woman
- $760 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $760 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Local Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Local Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Swordfish Trip (9 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - Coronado Islands - Offshore Tuna (9 hours)
- $1,760 per group - 3/4 Day Offshore Trip (8 hours)
- $2,240 per group - Full Day Offshore Trip (10 hours)
- $2,360 per group - Extended Offshore Full Day (12 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment Included in trip
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano, Daiwa)
- Live Bait (Caught or purchased prior to trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Takes place on the boat)
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Max. four rods)
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Spearfishing (Let Captain know in advance)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Shark (Leopard)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)