With exciting adventures suitable for curious beginners and experienced anglers alike, Tightline Fishing Charters is a great choice. With Captain Ron Hatcher, you will be able to make an outstanding catch possible and create memories that will last forever.
You won’t be crowded on the captain’s boat. At 25’ long, this spacious vessel has enough storage and fishing room, as well as comfortable seating for up to 4 anglers. The boat comes powered by a 200 HP Suzuki engine, which is a quick and quiet 4-stroke motor. There is also a Humminbird 1199 side sonar and a Minn Kota i-Pilot, designed to find the fish and stay on top of the hottest bite.
Capt. Ron will guide you to the best spots in the area, where you will be able to sample inshore and nearshore species. The list of your Port Orange catches will include anything from Amberjack and Tarpon to Pompano, Cobia, Kingfish, Black Drum, Redfish, Flounder, Snook, Seatrout, Snapper, and Sharks.
Your trip with Tightline Fishing Charters will include rods, reels, tackle, lures, bait, and fishing licenses. Your food and drinks are always welcome on board!
Please note Capt. Ron is unavailable for phone calls and inquiries after 9 PM every day.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
CHawk (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Port Orange Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tightline Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Offshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Inshore (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Nearshore (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip - Offshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout