With Outlaw Gunner Charters, you might not be catching fish at gunpoint, but you will still have a blast exploring the fish abundance of the Gulf of Mexico! Captain Gage Brady, your adept guide for the day, holds a Master’s Captain License.
He will take you out to some of the hottest fishing grounds quickly and comfortably, thanks to his 27’ Grady White with twin 225 HP Yamaha engines. She’s well kept and can accommodate up to 6 anglers eager to make the most out of an already awesome fishing trip. You will definitely have plenty of room to fish and catch your next personal record on this boat.
But what will you be chasing? Whether you have a knack for nearshore fishing, or you’re ready to rise up to the challenge and test your lines in the offshore waters, Capt. Gage has a trip for you. You can spend 4 hours hooking Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Grouper, and Snapper during winter and Porgy, Grunt or Sea Bass during summer.
Alternatively, go after the bad boys of the deep waters and bring Mahi Mahi, Red Snapper, African Pompano, Blackfin Tuna, and Amberjack overboard, just to name a few. If the conditions align, you might even catch live bait along the way, to help you reel in the offshore predators.
The captain will take care of providing you with Shimano rods, reels, and tackle, you just need to wait for the fish to bite and then reel it in. If you require some assistance and professional advice on what to do, you will have a first mate on the trip as well. He will be your trusty helper while you’re on the water, and if you’re happy with his service, gratuity is most appreciated.
You can come with your family or a group of excited angling buddies, Capt. Gage welcomes all levels and ages. If you decide to bring your kids, let your captain know, so that he’s got appropriate life vests ready for them.
Can also fish out of Anclote State Park.
Book a trip with Outlaw Gunner Charters and let them show you the best fishing the Gulf has to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Outlaw Gunner Charters
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 4h offshore pm (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Monster (12PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Monster (4PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Monster (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 8h– Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
About the Captain
|44 Fishing Reports|
|352 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2018|
About this listing
Grady White (Center console) originally built in 2003. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: