Chasin’ Tides Charters invites you to enjoy a family-friendly fishing adventure out of Ocean City, Maryland. From bay fishing charters for Striped Bass and Flounder to guaranteed nighttime Shark adventures, there is a trip for you.
Spend your morning in the bay drifting for Flounder or head to the inlet, bridges, and jetty for Striped Bass. Cast lures for Stripers, Bluefish, and Shad later in the evening. Troll the inshore waters for Bluefish and Spanish Mackerel. Check the bite around the wreck and go for Seabass, Flounder, Tautog, and Triggerfish. With Chasin’ Tides Charters, the opportunities abound.
Before you head out, your captain will guide you through the basics and explain how to use the equipment, tackle, and bait. You will be fishing on a 28’ Dusky center console, which was overhauled in 2017. This fishing boat comes powered by twin 150 HP Suzuki engines and has enough room for up to 6 anglers.
The boat features a full set of fishfinding and navigational electronics and an array of professional accessories. High-quality gear will be available for you on board, such as St. Croix rods and Penn Battle reels for inshore and offshore fishing.
Just pack your lunch and drinks and bring your whole family with you. Chasin’ Tides Charters hopes to get you out on the water very soon!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Dusky (Center console) originally built in 1983, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ocean City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Chasin' Tides Charters
- $350 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore Trolling (PM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore Trolling (AM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - Night Trip – Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Wreck & Trolling (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Wreck & Trolling (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Shark (10 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore Trolling (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Rods, reels & tackle (St. Croix rods, Penn reels )
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Included in price )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Bluefin)