Muskies And More Guide Service invites you to explore everything that the Twin City Metro area has to offer. Spend your day on a walk-in trip for Rainbow and Brown Trout or checking the bite on Lake Minnetonka, head to White Bear Lake or Lake Independence, Ice fish Lake Riley and West Rush Lake or enjoy your day on the Mississippi River Pool 2 – the opportunities are limitless!
Your guide, Captain Brian Koshenina, has over four decades of fishing experience. He is a patient angler who enjoys fishing with seasoned veterans and families alike. Everyone is welcome to join in the adventure!
Brian’s goal is to catch fish but also relax, have fun, and make some fantastic memories. He will greet you with a warm welcome on his 2017 Ranger Angler 19’ boat 15 minutes before the trip. You will be guided through the basics and sign a release form. Then, the boat’s 150 HP Yamaha engine will power you to the hottest grounds in the area, and it’s Fish On!
The list of your potential catches will include Crappie, Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Bluegill, Walleye, Musky, and Northern Pike. All the necessary and up-to-date equipment will be provided for the trip, including top-notch brands like Abu Garcia, Favorite Fishing, Onyx Outdoor Gear, Hook Look Musky Rods, Mitchell, Daiwa, Shimano, Snyders Lures, Panfish Plastics, and more.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Performance fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Minneapolis Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Muskies And More Guide Service
- $240 per group, additional $40 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Ice Fishing (4 hours)
- $240 per group, additional $40 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $240 per group, additional $40 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $40 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $40 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Ice Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing (Open water and Ice )
- Backcountry Fishing (Walk in Trout fishing)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Ice Fishing (Mid December thru March )
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)