Captain Chris Wiwi and Double W Charters will work hard to make your next fishing adventure the trip of a lifetime! With over 20 years of guiding experience, your captain is more than ready to help you explore the secrets of Panama City Beach waters.
If you’re looking for a premier destination for inshore and coastal light tackle fishing, you’ve come to the right place. You will get to some of the hottest fishing grounds in comfort and style thanks to the 26’ Blue Wave Pure Bay, rigged with a 350 HP Mercury Verado engine. She is fully equipped to take up to 4 persons to new fishing horizons, and all-Shimano fishing gear will be provided for you as well.
You can go fly fishing on the flats, test your bottom fishing skills, or give offshore angling a chance — Capt. Chris will gladly take you where you want to go. On your to-catch list could be anything from Speckled Trout and Redfish, to Mahi Mahi, Grouper, Red Snapper, and King Mackerel, depending on what you’re targeting.
You can choose how much time you will spend on the water, but naturally, longer hours mean catching more fish, and who doesn’t want that? Whatever your strategy, one thing’s for sure, you’re not going home empty-handed.
Want to help your little ones fall in love with fishing? Feel free to bring them along, Capt. Chris has all the safety equipment they might require. This is an excellent opportunity to have a fun family outing you will cherish in the years to come.
What else do you need to take with you? Great mood, some drinks, snacks, lunch for longer trips, and let Capt. Chris take care of everything else. Double W Charters makes sure you have the best time reeling in your next personal record, so don’t miss a chance to try out their premier service!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Double W Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Inshore (AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Inshore (PM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Gulf Reef Fishing (10AM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Gulf Reef Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Gulf Reef (10AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Gulf Reef (AM) (5 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip–Gulf Reef Fish (10AM) (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip–Gulf Reef Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Gulf Reef (AM) (8 hours)
- Toilet Small Toilet Inside Center Console
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Blue Wave (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 350HP Mercury Verado engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: