Fishing in Orange Beach is the thing to do. Whether you are an experienced angler or brand new to fishing, you need to come down and see what all the hype is about now. After your trip, you are sure to be back time and time again – repeat customers are the norm at Black Flag Company with Captain Steve Crews.
Capt. Steve’s trips are particularly great for families with kids – he gets what they are about, and will make sure they have a great day.
There is no minimum age for kids – if the parents think they are ready to learn how to fish, then Capt. Steve is ready to show them how. Life vests are provided for them, and they are sure to have some awesome stories to tell their friends when they get back to school.
You will spend the day on board his 36’ Hatteras boat. This classic boat has been beautifully maintained, with twin 435 HP diesel engines that will see you on top of the fish in no time. Coupled with fishfinder and Capt. Steve’s incredible knowledge of the area, you’ll find the fish and keep on top of them all day.
Depending on which trip you choose, you’ll be able to target a range of species, from Shark, Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, King and Spanish Mackerel, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. Each trip offers something different, giving you the opportunity to target your trophy fish.
The first mate will work hard to make sure you have a great day. After the trip, please remember that the industry standard of 20% is customary to tip him. You are welcome to bring along food and drink on the trip – you’ll need to keep your energy up.
All that’s left to do is book, and start thinking how you’ll cook your catch once home!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|164 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2018|
About this listing
Hatteras (Flybridge) originally built in 1975. Powered by 2 435HP Caterpillar 3208 Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Black Flag Company
- $750 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Trolling (12PM) (3 hours)
- $750 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Trolling (4PM) (3 hours)
- $750 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (3 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 5 Hour – Combo Trolling/Bottom (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 5 Hour – Combo Trolling/Bottom (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 10 Hour Offshore (10 hours)
- $3,000 per group - 12 Hour Deep Sea (12 hours)
- Toilet Private head
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before, can catch more on trip too)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Deckhands fillet fish for approximately 5.00 per g)
- First Mate (Works for tips, industry standard 20%)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)