Captain Chris Worth founded For What It’s Worth Charters to share his love of the ocean with as many people as possible. He offers trips to suit any budget or schedule, heading offshore in search of big bottom fish and pelagic predators.
Anglers of all ages are welcome aboard and beginners are always encouraged to take up a rod. From the moment you book, Capt. Chris and his skilled first mate will tailor your trip to suit your party and your goals for the day.
Shorter trips focus on reeling in the area’s many bottom fish, targeting Cobia, Red Snapper, Amberjack, and more around offshore reefs and wrecks. Book in for a longer charter, and you could be heading 70 miles offshore to battle Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, and more. There’s something for everyone here.
However you spend your day, Capt. Chris’s 26’ Sea Fox center console is a great place to spend it. Built in 2016, she cruises at speed thanks to her twin 200 HP Yamaha outboards. She features the latest electronics, as well as outriggers, downriggers, and a range of quality tackle to let you take on big game monsters with confidence.
The boat is also great for families, with a covered top to escape the sun and high sides to keep the kids safe. She has plenty of comfortable seating and even features a head for extra comfort on longer trips.
For What It’s Worth Charters trips come with everything you will need for the day’s fishing, including fishing licenses for your whole group. At the end of your trip, your catch will be cleaned and filleted ready to eat (tips always appreciated). All you need to bring is your sunscreen, food, drinks, and a camera to record the great time you have onboard.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Fox (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
St. Augustine Fishing Calendar
FAQs about For What It's Worth Charters
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore Charter (6 hours)
- $825 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day trip - Trolling / Bottom (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Big Game (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Trip - Big Game (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Blackfin)