Inshore or nearshore, South Carolina has plenty of fish to provide you with exciting action. Eastern Tailz Outfitters will put you on the bite, whether you’re stalking the shallows or bottom fishing the coastal waters.
Captain Joe Ziegler welcomes you on board his 24’ Seapro boat capable of taking up to 4 anglers fishing in comfort. Her center console design is well suited to fishing both areas, whether you’re chasing a Bull Redfish or reeling in a Kingfish.
Capt. Joe can take you on a quick 3-hour fishing trip around Little River – the perfect excursion if you want to get a bit of fishing slotted in your day. Anglers looking to test their fishing skills and spend the entire day hooking up Mackerel, Groupers, Snappers, and the fighting Cobia can book the 8-hour trip.
The catch list doesn’t stop there, you can also target Spotted Seatrout, big Black Drum, and Flounder!
Kids are more than welcome on board, the captain loves sharing his passion for angling with novices. You need a valid fishing license at the ready before coming on a trip.
Remember to pack sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, adequate clothing, and a cooler to take your hard-fought catch home in.
Experience the diverse fishing of South Carolina the right way, by booking a trip with Eastern Tailz Outfitters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SeaPro (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Little River Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Eastern Tailz Outfitters 24'
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore AM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore PM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Evening trip (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore AM (5 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore PM (5 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (MAX 4) (5 hours)
- $925 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout