If you want to experience some of the best fishing that Georgia has to offer, head to Darien and book a trip with Reel Busy Shark Charter. Captain Billy Stafford aims to provide unforgettable charters to his customers and he guarantees you’ll have a blast fishing with him.
His boat is a 25’ Contender center console welcoming up to 6 anglers of all experience levels. It comes equipped with twin 150 HP Yamaha motors, state of the art navigational electronics and safety gear, outriggers, downriggers, a live bait tank, and an ice-box.
Reel Busy Shark Charter offers a wide range of fishing options – from freshwater to inshore and offshore, from Darien, Sapelo, and Blackbeard, to other Georgia top fishing destinations. Depending on your fishing desires, you’ll get the opportunity to land Cobia, Snapper, Grouper, Bass, Sharks, and many other fantastic species. You can also set a few crab traps with no additional cost.
The charter covers all gear needed for a top-notch day on the water, from the best tackle to lures and live bait. Fishing licenses are also provided and your catch will be cleaned and filleted at the dock after the trip.
And the best thing about this charter? Apart from fishing, you’ll also get to enjoy the beautiful scenery, see dolphins, gators, and submarines off the coast. It’s never too soon to book an adventure like this!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 43 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Reel Busy Shark Charter
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Captains choice (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Kids Trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (A (copy) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Black Seabass Trip (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Bull Redfish (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Whiting Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - King/Spanish Mackerel Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Done at the dock after the trip)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 20 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Tuna (Bigeye)