Croatia’s coastline is hard to beat, famous for its beautiful beaches and crystal-clear seas. Vacation 4 Tuna offers a range of trips which will make you forget all about these stunning shores. Head to the best spots for anything from Dentex to Bluefin Tuna, using Captain Miha Janezic’s tried and tested techniques for bringing in the best of each species.
There’s a trip for everyone on Capt. Miha’s 18’ Quicksilver boat. Complete beginners can become pros in just a few hours on special “learn to fish” charters. Already know the basics? Climb aboard for a bottom fishing or jigging trip and land monster bottom fish like Dentex and even Amberjack.
If you’re after bigger game, Capt. Miha also offers all-day, all-out sportfishing charters. These head to the best offshore spots an hour or more from shore to take on monster Bluefin Tuna. Bluefin are catch and release only, but by the time you catch one of these incredible fighters, you’ll want to release it just to catch it all over again!
All charters come with quality equipment and fishing licenses for everyone onboard. At the end of your trip, you can choose to buy some of the fish off Capt. Miha for a small fee. If you do, he will clean and fillet it for you, ready to enjoy as the perfect end to a great day on the water. He can also arrange accommodation at his local guesthouse, subject to availability.
Capt. Miha has been fishing the Adriatic Sea and beyond for over 20 years. He uses only quality equipment and electronics to make sure your trip with him is fun and full of fish. So head to the beautiful island of Krk and get ready for a trip you will never forget!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Quicksilver (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2014. Powered by a 100HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Vacation 4tuna
- €200 per group - 3 Hour Trip - Learn to Fish (AM) (3 hours)
- €200 per group - 3 Hour Trip - Learn to Fish (PM) (3 hours)
- €200 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- €200 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- €300 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip - Jigging (5 hours)
- €400 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip - Trolling (5 hours)
- €1,000 per group, additional €200 per person after 1 guest - 10 Hour Trip - Tuna (10 hours)
- Bed (Only for 1 guest.)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Upon request)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (When available)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Except on 3-hour trips)
- Drinks (Except on 3-hour trips)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Seabass (European)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)