Whatever the time of year, Corey Nault Fishing has something ready for you to do. When the lake freezes over, they’ll happily take you ice fishing instead. There is no stopping them, especially when the day is so action-packed.
Hop on board Captain Corey Nault’s 23’ Reinell. This beautifully maintained vessel can have you and 3 fishing friends fish without crossing lines. This boat also has a 260 HP Volvo engine. For the 10 months that you’ll use the boat instead of the snowmobiles, she’ll get you to the fishery fast. The fishfinder on board, as well as Capt. Corey’s extensive knowledge of the area will have your rods bent all day long.
Capt. Correy has been Angler of the Year 5 times and placed first in numerous fishing tournaments. You know that he will do whatever he can to get you on the fish and having a great day.
You’ll primarily be targeting Lake Trout, but can also expect to target Yellow Perch, Northern Pike, Steelhead, Walleye, and Lake Whitefish. The captain will let you know how many of each species can be caught.
Live bait is included and will be provided before the trip. When ice fishing, only frozen minnows will be used. By being prepared before the trip, you’ll have maximum time to fish for your dream catch.
All of the rods and reels are also included - you’ll be using top of the line Shimano equipment that won’t let you down on the day. Also included in the full day and multi-day trips are a packed lunch.
You will need to buy a fishing license that covers all the days you are fishing.
There is no better time to book. Capt. Corey can’t wait to welcome you on board and have an awesome fishing adventure together.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Reinell (Walkaround) originally built in 2003. Powered by a 260HP Volvo engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Corey Nault Fishing
- CA $400 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Ice Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- CA $400 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Ice Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- CA $400 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- CA $400 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- CA $700 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- CA $700 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Ice Fishing (8 hours)
- CA $700 per day per group, additional CA $50 per person after 1 guest - Multi Day Trip (3 days)
- CA $700 per day per group, additional CA $50 per person after 1 guest - Multi Day Trip – Ice Fishing (3 days)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait (Provided before the trip, live and frozen)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lunch (On full day and multi day trip only)
- Lake Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Ice Fishing (January & February, dependent on ice conditions)
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Whitefish (Lake)