If you want to experience fishing Lake Ontario, it’s tough to beat the combination of a premier service with the great local knowledge that Second Nature Sport Fishing Charters offers!
Captain Eric King invites you to join him for a fishing adventure on board his 31’ Penn Yan. She was put on the water in 2000 and fully refurbished in 2018 – a time-tested design with all the modern amenities. You’ll glide across the lake with ease, thanks to the twin 270 HP Crusader engines. Her spacious back deck and comfortable cabin are able to hold 6 anglers fishing at the same time, so bring your entire fishing team with you.
Capt. Eric will take you after all of the A-listers of Lake Ontario. Brown, Lake, and Rainbow Trout can be hooked up, as well as the famous Ontario Salmon species: Chinook, Coho, and Atlantic Salmon. You’ll have frozen bait ready for you when you board, as well as a wide range of lures, spoons, flies, and tackle.
You should pack some snacks and drinks to keep your energy up between battles. Make sure to get your fishing license ahead of time, so you can start your trip without a hitch.
If you’re not sure what you want to go after on Lake Ontario, or maybe you know exactly where and when you want to fish, Capt. Eric offers a fully customizable trip.
Treat yourself by booking a thrilling experience on Lake Ontario. You deserve it!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Penn Yan (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 270HP Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Oswego Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Second Nature Sport Fishing Charters
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Customizable (8 hours)
- Toilet (Private)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait (Frozen bait, prepared before you arrive)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Gratuity greatly appreciated)
- Lake Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Atlantic)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)