Zenmar Offshore Action offers one of the best range of trips in town aboard a clean, modern boat with an experienced captain and crew. Spend anywhere from 3 to 12 hours onboard. Fish the local bays, nearshore kelp beds, or down into Mexican waters. Whatever you’re after, these guys have the perfect trip for you.
Captain Doug Kuczkowski has been running charters for 15 years and has built up a reputation both as a guide and as a fisherman. He’s brought in world-record fish in the past and works hard on every charter to get you on a record-breaker, too.
Shorter trips will stay in Mission Bay or hit the local kelp beds for Bass, Halibut, Barracuda, and more. Set your sights a little farther, and you can add Yellowtail, Tuna, and even Mahi Mahi to the list.
Prefer to be in the water than on it? Seasoned spearos can go face-to-face with Yellowtail, Mahi Mahi, Tuna and more on a spearfishing trip. If you really want to fill the boat, you can even head down to the Coronado Islands to load up with tasty Yellowtail and Bass. There’s something for everyone with Zenmar Offshore Action.
All these trips are run on a 33’ Mirage sportfisher built in 2001. The boat cruises at a respectable pace thanks to her 370 HP Volvo diesel engine. Her comfortable interior features a full head plenty of space to sleep and relax on the journey offshore. She also comes rigged and ready for battle, with a full battery of marine electronics and a livewell bursting with bait.
At the end of your trip, all your catch will be cleaned and filleted, ready to enjoy as soon as you get home. Everything you need for the fishing itself is included in the price. Just grab your fishing license and jump aboard. Please note that you also need a Mexican fishing license and a valid passport to visit the Coronado Islands.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mirage (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2001. Powered by a 370HP Volvo diesel engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
San Diego Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Zenmar Offshore Action
- $490 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $490 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Summer Twilight (3 hours)
- $550 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Winter Twilight (3 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $880 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Kelp Beds (AM) (5 hours)
- $880 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Kelp Beds (PM) (5 hours)
- $980 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $980 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Spearfishing 4MAX (9 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Coronado Islands 4MAX (9 hours)
- $1,590 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Offshore 4MAX (9 hours)
- $1,750 per group - Spearfishing 12 Hour Bluewater (12 hours)
- $1,850 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore 4MAX (12 hours)
- $1,850 per group - 12 Hr Trip – Coronado Islands 4MAX (12 hours)
- Toilet (Full head with privacy)
- Fishfinder (12 inch screen and 9 inch screen on flybridge. )
- Flybridge (awesome for spotting with gryoscopic binoculars)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Only on spearfishing trips)
- Live Bait Well (Two bait tanks for plenty of lively fresh bait )
- Spearfishing Equipment (Only on spearfishing trips)
- Ice Box (huge yeti plenty of ice best care of catch on ice)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Spearfishing (On spearfishing trips only)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack