If you want lots of fun, adventure, and good memories, Suncoast Fishing Adventures (SFA) is the best choice you can make. From inshore trips to offshore adventures, these guys have the skills, the equipment, and the positive attitude to make your day on the water with them special.
You will be spending the day aboard a 28’ Contender center console. Built in 2012, this modern vessel is top of the line and tailored to the waters of the Gulf Coast. She’s nimble enough to explore the shallows on the hunt for Redfish and Trout and stable enough to head all the way out to the Gulf Stream on the hunt for big fish.
It’s more than the boat that makes SFA special, though. Captain Sam Ramey has been fishing all of his life. For him, the inshore and offshore waters of Florida’s Gulf Coast are among the world’s best. Let him show you why, on an exciting charter that’s individualized to meet – and exceed – your desires.
Depending on the time of year and type of fishing you can catch Grouper, Snapper, Cobia, Amberjack, Sharks, Mackerel, Tripletail, Snook, Trout, Redfish, Flounder and so much more! All trips come with quality Penn rods and reels, as well as a range of lures and live bait, which Capt. Sam prepares ahead of the trip to save you time on the water.
If you’re looking for an authentic Florida fishing experience with a local guide who truly loves these waters, you’ve come to the right place. So grab your sunglasses, sunscreen, food, and drinks, and jump aboard for a day that you’ll look back on and smile for years to come.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2012. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Sarasota Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Suncoast Fishing Adventures
- $350 per group - Sunset Cruise (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip — Inshore/Nearshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Star Rods & PENN Reels)
- Live Bait (Caught Prior To & During Trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (Tips greatly appreciated )
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (One Fly Rod Always On Board)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)