If you’re looking to enrich your vacation, join Reel Fun Charters for a trip around the waters of Panama City Beach! Captain Terry McGowen has over 2 decades of experience, and he knows waters all the way from Louisiana to the Bahamas. He’ll make sure that your trip is as productive as possible.
Explore these productive waters on board a 24’ Sea Pro center console boat, restored in 2016. It is equipped with a 250 HP Yamaha engine, and it can develop some serious speed. The boat can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people, so bring a few friends and have a fishing adventure!
Capt. Terry will provide you with quality fishing equipment, fine tackle, and reels. He will also bring lures and live bait, and will take care of the fishing license. He supports catch and release, but if you’d like, you can take your catch home for a meal or to fill the freezer. If fishing on the fly is your thing, Capt. Terry has the gear on the boat.
You will target different fisheries depending on what’s the most productive spot at the moment, staying inshore, or treading further off the coast, to reefs and wrecks. You can try jigging, or fly fishing, using light tackle. Captain Terry is experienced and knows what works best. You’ll target Red Snapper, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Tarpon, Mahi Mahi, Redfish, and Amberjack.
Feel free to bring your kids along on an amazing journey they’ll always remember! Put on sunblock, shades, and a cap. Bring snacks and drinks, and come along for a fun day out!
Join Reel Fun Charters and explore the fish-rich waters off the coast of Florida for an unforgettable day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Reel Fun Charters
- $400 per group - 2 Hour Kids Trip (2 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Shark fishing (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $950 per group - 5hr gulf trip (5 hours)
- $950 per group - Red snapper trip (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Pro (Center console) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha SHO engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 26 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: