Baldheaded Bobby Guide Service offers fun-filled fishing trips in the Neuse River and beyond, going after the wide range of fish that call this area home. From kids and complete beginners to hardcore sportfishing fanatics, all are welcome. Enjoy bent rods and screaming drag on the beautiful North Carolina coast.
Captain “Baldheaded” Bobby Brewer was drawn to the local area by the very same fish you’ll be catching. Living in nearby Oriental, NC, he’s perfectly placed to show you his favorite fishing spots and all the trick he’s picked up during his time fishing the area.
Capt. Bobby runs his trips aboard a 22’ Sea Hunt center console built in 2015. The boat can carry up to 3 anglers in comfort and speed, thanks to her 200 HP Yamaha engine. She’s equipped with GPS and fishfinder to pinpoint the biggest fish and the best spots around. She also has a trolling motor to let you sneak up on even the spookiest fish.
If variety is the spice of your life, book a “Mixed Bag” trip and go after Striped Bass, Flounder, Red Drum, Speckled Trout, and more. Just looking for the biggest Drum around? Capt. Bobby runs specialist trip targeting just that! You can also head out into the Atlantic to chase Little Tunny, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, and Sharks. Whatever you’re after, you’ll find it here!
Capt. Bobby will tailor each trip to your abilities and interests – anyone can have a great time here. Just grab your food, drinks, sunscreen, and camera, and jump aboard. Don’t forget your cooler, because Capt. Bobby will make sure it’s full by the end of the trip!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Baldheaded Bobby Guide Service - New Bern
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Mixed Bag (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Mixed Bag (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day – Trophy Old Drum (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Trophy Old Drum (PM (5 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Coastal Fishing (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Mixed Bag (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip –Trophy Old Drum (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Coastal Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: