A&C Sportfishing Charters LLC is a full-service fishing charter company operating along the southern banks of Lake Erie. Locally-owned and operated by Captain Alex Zelinko, every charter has been built from years of experience out on the lake. You’ll be fishing the best spots around to bring in a boatload of fish and have a blast doing so!
Capt. Alex’s 29’ Baha boat was built to dominate the lake. Her ample deck space lets you all fish at once while her dipsy divers and planer boards bring hard-to-reach within range. She has a livewell to keep your bait fresh and ice chests for you catch. In short, she has everything you’ll need for some awesome angling.
The boat has plenty of room for up to 4 guests. She has a comfortable cabin where you can escape the elements and even has a private head (bathroom) for extra comfort on longer trips. This makes her perfect for families, kids, and anyone who wants to enjoy a great day on Lake Erie.
Spend the day chasing either Perch or Walleye, Capt. Alex’s specialty species. Walleye trips focus on either drifting or trolling, while Perch fishing involves a variety of techniques depending on how deep the fish are. You can also bring in tasty Rainbow Trout if you’re lucky.
All A&C Sportfishing Charters trips come with quality rods and reels, as well as a choice of lures and live bait. Capt. Alex prepares his bait ahead of the trip so you can spend as much time as possible fishing. So grab your fishing license and food and drinks and jump aboard for a classic Lake Erie fishing experience!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Baha (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 330HP Merc 454 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Lorain Fishing Calendar
FAQs about A&C Sportfishing Charters LLC
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Walleye BRAWL & SLAM Night Trips! (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Walleye Charter Half Day: PM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Walleye Fall Brawl & SLAM TRIPS! AM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Walleye Fall Brawl & SLAM TRIPS! PM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Walleye Half Day Charter 4 hr. AM (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Walleye Charter- 2 guests (6 hours)
- $650 per group - Full Day Walleye 6hr. 1-4 guests (6 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Walleye! 7 hr. 1-4 person (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (at an additional cost.)
- Drinks (bottled water)
- First Mate (As needed.)
- Lunch (included in executive trips!)
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing