If you are looking for the ultimate trip, offering the best flexibility, and chance to customize what you do on the trip, then you need to book a trip with Fantasy Ocean Adventure today. Captain Zack Franks has been in the business for nearly 3 decades – whether you are looking to go trolling, reef fishing, flounder gigging, spearfishing, snorkeling, or cruising, he can make a perfect day for you.
Hop on board his 22’ wide open Key West bay boat. Capt. Zack is happy to cruise at speeds you’re comfortable with, or at 38 knots, so you can easily get to the best fishing grounds fast and efficiently. Four anglers can fish comfortably, except for spearfishing, where only 2 can spear at once, and flounder gigging, which is 3 people at once.
This boat has full safety and navigational equipment, which will all help you stay on top of the fish throughout your trip. The wireless trolling motor will help you sneak up on your prey too.
The species you can target are huge and varied, with over 110 different species in the bay alone. Some species that you can expect to see include Red Snapper, Amberjack, Cobia, Speckled Trout, Mutton Snapper, Kingfish, Blacktip Shark, Founder, Tarpon, and even a Mahi Mahi or two.
There are plenty of trips to choose from, so you can find your perfect match and make your vacation truly unforgettable. Capt. Zack also offers many trips that can be completely customized – you decide if you want to fish, snorkel, or even bar hop. Let him know what you want from your day, and he will do everything he can to make sure that happens.
The rods and reels, spearfishing gear, and flounder gigging equipment are all provided. You are welcome to bring along a small cooler for your own food and drink, and water is provided on all trips. Live bait will be provided for you if the trip is 5 hours or less. For trips that are 6 hours and over you will need to purchase live bait.
Book now and have a great day out on the water with Fantasy Ocean Adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Key West (Bay boat) originally built in 2007. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 3% charge will apply.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fantasy Ocean Adventures
- $395 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour – Sunset Trip (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour – Crab Island & Fishing (2 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour – Bay Trip (3 hours)
- $1,050 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Customizable (2 days)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Gulf or Bay (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $10 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Night Fishing Adventure (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $10 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - All day fish and play. 12 hours (12 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (On request)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Tuna Tubes
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (6 hour and over trips need to purchase)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Spearfishing (Min. age 12, 2 can spear at once)
- Flounder Gigging (Min. age 9, 3 can gig at once)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Speckled Trout