Beach Charter Company believes in the business of creating memories for their customers. Whether you’re going for a simple light fishing trip or a full day of offshore fishing, they are here to go the extra mile every step of the way!
Captain T. J. Beach is a Palm Beach County native that has been fishing these waters since he was a child. Having traveled and fished all over the world, Captain Beach feels very fortunate to call Palm Beach his home.
Aside from captain duties, T. J. can be found on movie sets where he works as a professional Hollywood stuntman. With a background as a professional BMX and mountain bike racer with multiple national championships and an avid outdoorsman, Captain Beach will still tell you his favorite place to be is heading out the Palm Beach Inlet to chase Mahi Mahi and all the other amazing fish in beautiful Palm Beach!
Fishing, snorkeling, sightseeing, they’ll cater to your needs. Let them know what you have in mind they will do their best to make it happen
Offshore fishing – as far as their fishing trips go, they love summertime Mahi Mahi fishing. The crew prides themselves on going the extra mile for clients. From Sharks to Sailfish and Wahoo and Bonito, and everything in between you will have a shot to catch on one of their charters.
Inshore action consists of Jacks, Snook, Tarpon, Snappers, Barracuda, and more. All can be caught in the inshore fishery in Palm Beach. Let them know what you’re into and they’ll cater to your wishes. These trips are great for the kids and a great way to learn how to fish – all while enjoying the typically calm waters of the Intercoastal Waterway!
Departure times for afternoon half day trips are fully flexible – contact the captain in advance and request whatever works best for you.
Book a trip with Beach Charter Company today and enjoy the gorgeous waters of Palm Beach Shores the right way – your way!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Robalo (Classic) originally built in 1976, and restored in 2015. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha V MAX engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
West Palm Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Beach Charter Company
- $400 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Half Day Trip – Customizable (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (7 hours)
- GPS (Brand-new Garmin electronics )
- Fishfinder (Brand-new Garmin electronics )
- Snorkeling Equipment (Present on board)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Included on full day offshore trips )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, Gatorade, ginger ale)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Jacks, Snook, Snapper, Barracuda, arpon, bluefish)
- Nearshore Fishing (Sharks, Snappers, Wahoo, Kingfish, Sailfish)
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Trolling (Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Kingfish, Bonito, Sailfish )
- Fly Fishing (Mahi Mahi offshore, Jacks and Snook inshore)
- Drift Fishing (Kingfish, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi)
- Kite Fishing (Sailfish)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)