A vacation in Aruba is a dream come true for many people. Spice that dream up with exciting angling action with Hooker Charters. Captain Johan Croes will take you into the pearlescent waters off the coast of Noord Aruba and put you on top of the hottest action around.
You’ll embark on this fishing adventure on board his 31’ Blackfin yacht. She was designed and built according to local fishing traditions, perfectly suited to the waters and species targeted around Aruba. You can bring up to 11 additional guests on board.
Capt. Johan has a varied offer, there’s a trip for any flavor of angler. Whether you’re looking to start your day off with reel-screaming action or you want to enjoy the afternoon sun and catch a tasty dinner, he’ll hook you up with the right package! If you’re looking to enjoy something unique, you have to try the sunset fishing trip – it’s tough to beat exciting fishing paired with a picturesque Aruban sunset.
There’s a wide range of species you can target in these waters, depending on your preference and skill level. Anglers chasing the next challenge can go after Amberjack or Barracuda, you’ll have your skills tested. There’s a variety of Groupers and Snappers lurking around the reefs and wrecks of the area, perfect for that family dinner you’ve been planning. Silvery Grunt, Triggerfish, and many other species populate the target list – talk to the captain to figure out what’s best for you.
You can even combine snorkeling with fishing on all trips, for a small additional fee – contact the captain before arriving to work out the details.
Remember to pack sunscreen and polarized sunglasses, everything else is taken care of by the charter.
Book a trip with The Hooker Charters today! Make the first step towards your next favorite vacation destination.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Blackfin (Flybridge) originally built in 1995, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 350HP Yanmar 6LY-STE engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Noord Fishing Calendar
FAQs about The Hooker Charters
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip – Sunset Fishing (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Deep Sea (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Deep Sea (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 6 guests - Bottom Fishing and Snorkeling (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 6 guests - Bottom Fishing and Snorkeling (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $25 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing. (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $25 per person after 6 guests - Full Day – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet ( toilet)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano rods and reels)
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Triggerfish (Gray)