It’s hard to appreciate the thrill of fishing the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico without spending enough time out there. Luckily, Capt. SGT Peterson’s Fishing wants you to experience the best that the Gulf has to offer!
Captain Tim “SGT” Peterson invites you to join him on board his 26’ Twin Vee 260 GF catamaran. She’s very spacious, able to hold 6 anglers fishing at once, thanks to her large hull. You’ll be on top of your fish in no time, the boat is powered by twin Suzuki 4-stroke engines with 175 HP each – she can develop a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Capt. Tim wants you to try fishing differently – he’s invented his very own 5-step process meant for catching the biggest fish around. He’s confident you’ll have success with him – he offers a 100% catch guarantee for all of his customers!
You’ll go after a lot of different species in this locale, depending on what you prefer and what your skill level is. If you’re looking for a delicious dinner, Snapper and Wahoo can be hooked up offshore. Anglers who want to test their fishing muscles can go after Cobia or Amberjack, some of the fiercest fighters around. Prestige-chasing fishers can go out in search of various Tuna species. You can also catch a variety of other species like Seabass, Mackerel, Triggerfish, Sharks, and many others.
The captain will provide you with high-quality tackle made by Penn. Remember to pack a cooler, you’re free to keep any fish within state law, with the exception of Hammerhead Shark – they’re catch-and-release only.
Whether you want to try the Gulf of Mexico for the first time or you’re a seasoned sea wolf chasing the next challenge, booking a trip with Capt. SGT Peterson’s Fishing is a step in the right direction!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Twin Vee 260 GF (Catamaran) originally built in 2018. Powered by 2 175HP 2018 Suzuki 4-Strokes engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Carrabelle Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt. SGT Peterson's Fishing – Carrabelle
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (AM) (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,225 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (8 hours)
- $1,525 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- Toilet (Portable, #1 only)
- Fishfinder (Down imager and side finder)
- Live Bait Well (Dual 60 gallon livewells)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (with GPS Spot Lock Anchor)
- Ice Box (3 Large Coolers one for food)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout