Want to explore the bountiful waters of Clearwater, Florida, on a beautiful vessel that is built for speed and safety, as well as some seriously impressive angling? Look no further than Rockstar Charter Fishing!
Capt. Dale is an IGFA certified captain who has been hooked on fishing since 1980. He loves to pit himself against nature! He started out on the Great Lakes and traveled down the East Coast before fishing his way across Texas to California and now, Florida. His wealth of knowledge and experience means that you’ll be in safe hands, no matter whether you’re a new angler or a seasoned fisherman. And indeed, his boat is wheelchair accessible, so everyone is welcome!
You’ll be heading out on your adventure in 32’ Albemarle vessel. She can comfortably accommodate 6 anglers, so as well as looking great and offering you maximum comfort, she can really catch fish! Equipped with all of the latest navigational and fish finding equipment, such as sonar, GPS, and radar, she’ll get you where the hottest bite is quickly and efficiently. No luxury is overlooked – there’s a full-size bathroom on board, too.
As for the species you’ll be targeting, you really are spoiled for choice. Capt. Dale and the Rockstar crew will be happy to take you to a variety of fishing hotspots. Want to spend less time on the water and still reel in a Grouper or Redfish? He’s got you covered. Want to battle with the seasonal Tarpon or various Sharks? Get your game face on and bring plenty of fighting spirit.
Your trip includes top-quality Penn rods and reels, as well as bottled water. Feel free to bring your own snacks. Want to fly-fish? Let your captain know, and bring your favorite gear along. Kids of all ages are welcome. All that’s left is to come aboard Rockstar Charters and experience the irresistible combination of a truly impressive vessel, expert guidance, and a world-class fishery!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Albemarle (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2001. Powered by 2 300HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 5% charge will apply.
Clearwater Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Rockstar Charter Fishing
- $675 per group - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $675 per group - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $875 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $975 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $975 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Shark Fishing Adventure (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Shark Fishing Adventure (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,100 per group - Kingfish Tournament Opportunity! (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- GPS (System is coupled with radar and auto pilot)
- Flybridge (Tuna Tower)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Customers are welcome to bring)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Outriggers (Double spreader and center rigger)
- Spearfishing Equipment (Customers are welcome to bring)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (bottled water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Federally Permitted)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Shark (Mako)
- Snapper (Red)