If you’ve always wanted to explore the fantastic fishery that Lake Erie has to offer, then who could be better to guide you than Captain Bobby Brown? He’s been in this line of business since 1978, and has a very hands-on approach when it comes to fishing these waters—no trolling! You’ll be holding the rod at all times. Come aboard Sundance Sportfishing charters and get ready to feel the bite, set the hook, and reel in your dream catch!
Capt. Bobby’s customers have 3 words to describe him: Courteous, experienced, and passionate! He loves nothing more than meeting and fishing with new people, as well as passing on his knowledge. If you’re a brand new angler, he’ll help you learn how to cast and catch Walleye, a variety of Bass, tasty Perch, and other species. If you’re more of a hardcore fisherman chasing your ‘bucket list’ fish, he’ll help you reel in a trophy-size catch.
You’ll be heading on your adventure in a 32’ Century center console. Capt. Bobby says she’s the best boat in the business for these waters! She can comfortably accommodate up to 6 anglers, and you’ll have plenty of room to reel in your catch. She’s equipped with all the necessary safety and navigational equipment, as well as a full toilet, so you’ll be traveling to the hotspots in maximum comfort and safety.
Depending on whether you’re looking for tasty table fare or some sportfishing fun, you’ll be targeting Walleye, Perch, a variety of Bass, plus plenty more. As well as this, you’ll also have the truly unique experience of being taught some incredible hands-on angling techniques (casting, drift-fishing, long-lining, and more) by a world-class captain. Bring your kids along, as Capt. Bobby loves helping them reel in their first catch!
You’ll be provided with top-notch rods and reels, as well as artificial lures. There’s a small charge for live bait if you’re targeting Bass. Come aboard Sundance Sportfishing charters and get ready to feel the bite!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Century (Center console) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha 4 Stroke V6 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Lakeside Marblehead Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lake Erie - Sundance Sportfishing
- $150 per person - Full Day Trip - Shared (8 hours)
- $550 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Perch (6 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip - (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip - (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip - Perch (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip - Perch (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip - Walleye (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip - Walleye (Evening) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Trip - Smallmouth Bass (8 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Trip - Walleye (8 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Trip - Walleye/Bass Combo (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin GPSMap)
- Fishfinder (Garmin Digital)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Worms for Walleye fishing included)
- Lures (All lures included)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Erie )
- Spinning (cast and reel and hook your own fish!)
- Fly Fishing (We can catch Bass and others!)
- Drift Fishing (Trolling not necessary to catch Walleye!)
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Bass (White)
- Freshwater Drum
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)