Experience Mazatlán, Mexico fishing at its best with Bibi Sportfishing. They provide one of the most renowned deep sea fishing charters in the area. Founded in 1946, they are one of its longest running companies. With over 70 years of experience, they know these waters like no one else.
Step aboard the ‘Mahi Dreamer,’ a 26’ fishing machine powered by a 150 HP Yamaha motor. It can accommodate up to five anglers fishing comfortably. It’s wheelchair accessible, has a portable toilet, outriggers, and two fighting chairs, along with live bait tanks and ice-chests.
The passionate and seasoned crew of Bibi Sportfishing will take you up to 25 miles from the coast in pursuit of the most prestigious game species, such as Billfish, Mahi, Tuna, and even Sharks. And this is just the beginning of the list. They will show you all the tricks of trolling, jigging, popping, bottom fishing, and even fly fishing.
Don’t forget to bring your luckiest fly fishing rod and Bibi Sportfishing will cover everything else, from the best professional tackle and lures to drinks and fish cleaning. Please note that tips are gratefully accepted for this service. Snorkeling equipment will also be at your disposal, just let the captain know in advance.
The crew of Bibi Sportfishing will do everything to provide you with a comfortable, fun, and brag-worthy fishing experience!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Nava (Center console) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Mazatlán Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bibi Fleet – 26’ Mahi Dreamer
- $245 per group - Sightseeing/Snorkeling/Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $275 per group - Half Day - Bottom/Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $275 per group - Half Day - Bottom/Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $275 per group - Half Day - Deep Sea (MAX 4) (AM) (4 hours)
- $275 per group - Half Day - Deep Sea (MAX 4) (PM) (4 hours)
- $299 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Bottom/Inshore (6 hours)
- $299 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Deep Sea (max 4 PAX) (6 hours)
- $299 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Ideal for Cruisers!! (6 hours)
- $325 per group - Full Day Inshore Fishing + Snorkel (8 hours)
- $349 per group - Offshore/Inshore Combo - MAX 4 (8 hours)
- $375 per group - Full Day Trip - Deep Sea (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- Toilet (Portable)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available upon request)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips to fish cleaners not included)
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 25 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (No tackle provided)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Seabass (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)