God's Plan Fishing Charters
God’s Plan Fishing Charters is a promising fishing charter, based in Durban. Captain Hylton has been fishing since he was a kid. At first, he used to sell the fish he caught to make a living and worked his way up in the fishing industry. He’s proud to present his new boat and the opportunity to help other people catch fish. Whether you’re a novice angler or an experienced one, there’s a place for you on God’s Plan.
This is a 19’ Ace Craft vessel that accommodates up to 7 guests. To make the trip more comfortable, it’s best to have fewer anglers on the boat. If your group is large, you’ll probably have to wait for your turn to fish. This center console is powered by twin Yamaha engines and features navigational electronics, a cooler, live bait tank, and outriggers.
There’s a trip available for any type of angler. If you’re a novice, just looking for some fun and learning basics, take a short backline trip just outside the harbor. There are adventures that let you change your fishing spots more often and target more fish species. For passionate anglers, there are full day trolling and deep-sea trips that let you go after Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Marlin, and other big game species.
All fishing equipment is covered by the captain. He’ll let you keep the catch within regulations and clean it for you free of charge. Just pack some food, drinks, and sun protection.
Join God’s Plan Fishing Charters and let your adventure begin!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Ace Craft (Center console) originally built in 2013, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 70HP Yamaha 2 stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Durban Fishing Calendar
FAQs about God's Plan Fishing Charters
- ZAR 2,600 per group, additional ZAR 250 per person after 1 guest - Harbour Trip (5 hours)
- ZAR 3,000 per group, additional ZAR 300 per person after 1 guest - Backline Trip (5 hours)
- ZAR 3,500 per group, additional ZAR 350 per person after 1 guest - Round the Mountain Trip (5 hours)
- ZAR 4,000 per group, additional ZAR 350 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Containers Trip (5 hours)
- ZAR 4,500 per group, additional ZAR 350 per person after 1 guest - Best of Both Harbour and Backline (5 hours)
- ZAR 5,500 per group, additional ZAR 600 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Deep Sea Trip (5 hours)
- ZAR 6,500 per group, additional ZAR 600 per person after 1 guest - Geelbek Trip (5 hours)
- ZAR 7,000 per group, additional ZAR 1,000 per person after 1 guest - Deep Sea Trip (8 hours)
- ZAR 10,000 per group, additional ZAR 1,000 per person after 1 guest - Trolling Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Geelbek (Cape Salmon)
- Grouper (Dusky)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack