Get ready for a deep-sea adventure like no other! Orange Beach, AL, has long been known for its awesome fishery, and Annie Girl Charters can’t wait to introduce you to some of the finest offshore angling you’ll ever experience. With Captain Mike Rowell at the helm, you’ll be sure to leave this charter with not only your dream catch, but plenty of local know-how and a new friend!
Capt. Mike has been a fisherman his whole life. Why did he decide to become a charter captain? “Doctors practice medicine. Lawyers practice law. So I decided I would practice fishing!”. As the years have passed, he’s found that he enjoys teaching people the art of angling just as much as reeling in his own catch. Capt. Mike is a self-described orchestrator of fishing experiences – so whether you’re looking for an unforgettable family vacation or a hardcore angling adventure, you’re in good hands.
Your captain takes great pride in his vessel, a whopping 62’ top-of-the-line Resmondo offshore sportfishing boat. She can accommodate up to 30 guests, with 15 guests fishing at the same time, making her perfect for an angling extravaganza. She is fitted with the latest safety and navigational gear to ensure your safety and comfort – including two full toilets, and air-conditioning. You really will be travelling in luxury and style!
As for species, you’re spoilt for choice. The hardest part will be deciding what to reel in! Want to bottom-fish for the much sought-after Red Snapper? Your captain has you covered. Looking to battle some big game fish such as Mahi Mahi and Marlin? Capt. Mike will take you on an epic journey to the hottest spots this side of the Gulf. Families and children are more than welcome, too – Capt. Mike loves showing new anglers the ropes.
Top-quality rods and reels are included in your trip, as well as your fishing license. Bring along your favourite snacks and plenty of energy. In the words of your captain, climb aboard Annie Girl Charters and “Come catch you some!”
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Annie Girl Charters
- $900 per group, additional $90 per person after 6 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Trolling (11AM) (3 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $90 per person after 6 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (3 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $90 per person after 6 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (3 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $250 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $250 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Bottom FIshing (PM) (6 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $300 per person after 10 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $3,500 per group, additional $350 per person after 10 guests - 10 Hour Day Trip (10 hours)
- $4,000 per group, additional $400 per person after 10 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Red Snapper Special (10 hours)
- $4,000 per group, additional $400 per person after 16 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Red Snapper (AM) (6 hours)
- $4,000 per group, additional $400 per person after 16 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Red Snapper (PM) (6 hours)
- $4,000 per group, additional $400 per person after 14 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (8 hours)
- $5,000 per group, additional $500 per person after 10 guests - 12 Hour – Premium Deep Sea Fishing (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Resmondo (Sportfishing) originally built in 2002. Powered by 2 800HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: