With Outrageous Fishing, you will be able to battle some of the most exciting fish species around. All you have to do is head down to Houtbay and Millers Point to run deep and make a great catch possible.
Your boat for the day will be the ‘Reel-a-Lure,’ a beautiful 23’ Ace Craft that was recently restored and comes powered by twin 140 HP Suzuki engines. With enough room for up to 4 anglers and professional accessories and top-notch gear, the Reel-a-Lure is ideal for a productive day on the water. She features a full set of electronics, a restroom, an ice-box for the catch, and outriggers.
The Reel-a-Lure is operated by Skipper Byron, who will take you out for Marlin, Sharks, and Tuna, as well as many other species. You will be able to try your hand at fly fishing for Snoek and Yellowtail, spend your day fishing the reefs for Red Roman, Cape Salmon, and Cob, or enjoy the world-class Tuna spearfishing.
The finest reels by Shimano, along with rods, tackle, bait, and lures, will be provided for your trip. You will need to bring all the necessary fly fishing and spearfishing equipment if needed. Once you’re done fishing, the first mate will clean your catch for you. Please note that tips are highly appreciated!
Your lunch and drinks are also welcome on board the Reel-a-Lure.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Ace Craft (Fish and ski) originally built in 1993, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 140HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cape Town Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Outrageous Fishing – Reel-a-Lure
- ZAR 7,000 per group - Half Day Trip - Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- ZAR 7,000 per group - Half Day Trip - Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- ZAR 7,000 per group - Half Day Trip - Reef (AM) (5 hours)
- ZAR 7,000 per group - Half Day Trip - Reef (PM) (5 hours)
- ZAR 9,500 per group - Full Day Trip - Fly Fishing (8 hours)
- ZAR 9,500 per group - Full Day Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- ZAR 9,500 per group - Full Day Trip - Reef (8 hours)
- ZAR 10,500 per group - Full Day - Spearfish Offshore Tuna (10 hours)
- ZAR 10,500 per group - Full Day Trip - DeepSea Tuna/Marlin (10 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lures (+ Dead bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (For clients own consumption)
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 40 miles – Tuna fishing and Billfish)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (Tackle supplied)
- Heavy Tackle (Tackle supplied)
- Bottom Fishing (Tackle supplied)
- Trolling (Tackle supplied)
- Spinning (Tackle supplied )
- Jigging (Please supply own gear)
- Popping (Please supply own gear)
- Fly Fishing (Please supply own gear)
- Spearfishing (Please supply own gear)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Tackle supplied )
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Geelbek (Cape Salmon)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)