Captain Barron Cox is the owner and operator of Barron Cox Fishing. He welcomes you onto his native waters to spend the day basking in the beauty of Northern Florida and catching trophy Bass. With over 30 years of experience and a dedication to making every charter perfect, he is the ideal guide for getting the most out of these famous waters.
You will be fishing aboard a 20’ Charger bass boat which has plenty of room for two anglers to take on trophy fish in comfort. The vessel is equipped with a 200 HP Yamaha V-Max outboard to get you cruising across the lake at speed. It also has a Minn Kota Ultrex trolling motor to let you stalk the shallows in silence on the search for trophy fish.
Largemouth Bass are an obsession for anglers all over the country and beyond. From the moment you hook your first Bass, you’ll know why. They punch way above their weight and never fall for the same trick twice. Luckily, Capt. Barron has a lifetime’s worth of tricks and a variety of fishing techniques to try on every trip.
You can choose between four and eight-hour charters whenever you visit. If you’re lucky enough to visit October-February, you can also head out on a special Fall Twilight or Pre-Spawn trip. These are Capt. Barron’s signature charters and you will catch some real monsters during either of these packages.
Whenever you come, you’re in for a fun day on a reliable boat with quality equipment and a skilled, local guide. Rods, reels, tackle, and lures are included, and you will be given plenty of snacks and drinks to keep you going. Just bring your fishing license and the desire to catch some huge fish!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
|20 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since November 2014|
About this listing
Charger (Bass boat) originally built in 1995. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha V-Max SHO engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 58 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Tallahassee Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Barron Cox Fishing
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Fall Special (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Fall Special (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Fall Special (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Fishfinder Lowrance HDS
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn Kota Ultrex
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Snacks (Chips)
- Drinks (Water, sodas, gatorade)
- River Fishing (Upper Ochlockonee, Wakulla, and Lower Apalachicola)
- Lake Fishing (Talquin, also Lamonia, Jackson, Wimico, and Munson)
- Bottom Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)