Cozumel is world-renowned for its fantastic game fishing opportunities. Maas Fishing Tours is here to take you to this adventurous world and help you become a part of it…at least for one memorable day! Captain Jose will be your guide on this trip and he’ll strive to bring your fishing potential to the fullest!
The Twisted Tale is as comfortable as a boat can be, with a fully air-conditioned cabin, an electric head, a bed, and a flybridge to spot any action going on beneath the surface. Also featuring Lowrance navigational electronics, a fighting chair, a live bait tank, and an icebox, the boat has everything you need for an incredible hunt. She’s a 30’ Bertram sportfishing boat which accommodates a group of 7 guests.
When it comes to fish species, there is almost everything to your liking, from Marlin and Tuna to Bonito and Barracuda. Depending on the season and your fishing grounds, you can also catch Red Snapper, Amberjack, Wahoo, or Mahi Mahi. Once hooked, any of these species will get your heart racing!
Your crew will provide your fishing equipment. If you choose a 6-hour or an 8-hour trip, you’ll also have snacks, drinks, and lunch included in the price. The fish you can keep will be cleaned and filleted for you after the trip.
Bring your friends and family on board and head out offshore with Maas Fishing Tours. Your adventure awaits!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
|1 Fishing Report|
|ID & License verified|
|27 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since August 2018|
About this listing
Bertram (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1992, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 220HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cozumel Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Maas Fishing Tours
- $340 per group, additional $99 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $340 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $99 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $99 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $99 per person after 5 guests - 8 Hour Trip (PM) (8 hours)
- $510 per group, additional $100 per person after 7 guests - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- Toilet Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Fishfinder Lowrance
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Fruit - 6h and 8h trip)
- Drinks (2 x 6 packs, water, soft drinks - full day and 6h )
- First Mate (Tips are NOT included in the price)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Included in the full day trip and 6h trip)
- Offshore Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)