Special notice: due to the ongoing fuel crisis and in an effort to not raise our charter prices, we are currently charging a fuel surcharge. Anything over $3.00 per gallon x the round trip gallons will be the fuel surcharge. This will be calculated via an estimate after you book a trip. We appreciate your understanding of the fuel situation.
Fish Witch II Charters is ideal for any breed of anglers. Whether you are a family looking for something different for their next vacation in Carolina Beach or a die-hard fisherman who wants to grow as an angler – there is a trip for you.
Join the crew on their ‘Fish Witch II.’ She is a 48’ Henriques boat with twin 475 HP engines and enough room for up to 6 anglers. The Fish Witch II is a clean, seaworthy fishing machine that is fully outfitted with everything you need for a productive day on the water.
She features a set of navigational and fishfinding electronics, a flybridge to spot any action going on beneath the surface, a multimedia system, a fighting chair to help you reel in the catch, and other professional accessories. The Fish Witch II has all the comforts of home as well, with her restroom and sleeping area.
Once on board, you will find a selection of rods and reels suitable for your type of fishing. You will be able to spend your day checking the bite in the calm waters of the inlet or head up to 60 miles offshore. The targeted species will include Sharks, Tuna, Wahoo, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Flounder, Snapper, Black Seabass, Barracuda, Kingfish, and more – you never know what else you may find at the end of your fishing line.
Penn and Shimano gear will be provided for the trip, as well as bait, lures, and licenses.
The crew will fillet and bag your fish at the end of the day for a nominal fee of 50 cents/pound.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|206 Fishing Reports|
|321 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since May 2018|
About this listing
Henriques (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1998. Powered by 2 750HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Carolina Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish Witch II Charters
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip–September Flounder (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip–September Flounder (PM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip –Trolling (AM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour - Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Live Bait (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Trolling (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Trolling (10 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Trolling (12 hours)
- $1,900 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (12 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Gulfstream (12 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate (15 - 20% Tip is customary)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)