Looking for an exciting angling adventure? Maybe you just want a couple of hours of relaxation with a rod in your hands? Whatever your wish, Big Dawg Outfitters is the answer! Captain Scott Pierce will put you on top of the hottest bite in the area around Etoile.
Join Capt. Scott on board his 25’ Skeeter. She’s a center console and can comfortably carry 6 anglers plus the crew. The design allows all anglers to fish at the same time, without knocking gear over. There’s a wireless trolling motor on board to help you sneak up on even the spookiest of fish.
Whether you’re a total novice or a seasoned angler, Capt. Scott will customize the trip according to your skill level. You’re free to bring your own gear if you prefer but the captain will provide you with everything you need.
Capt. Scott will take you after a wide range of freshwater species around Etoile, mostly on Lake Sam Rayburn. You can hit up Catfish, Crappie, White Bass, Largemouth Bass, and whatever else takes the bait.
If you’re a fan of the salt, you can hit the coastal waters on a full day trip. You’ll go after the most popular targets of Texas saltwater fishing like Redfish, Black Drum, Flounder, Spotted Seatrout, Sheepshead, and others.
Make sure to pack a cooler in the trunk, the crew will clean and fillet your catch free of charge. Please note that boots are not allowed on the boat.
Book a trip with Big Dawg Outfitters today and take the first step towards your new favorite fishing destination!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Skeeter (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Big Dawg Outfitters – Lake Sam Rayburn
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Black Bass (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Catfish (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Crappie (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – White Bass (6 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Lew's rods and reels provided )
- Lures (Live bait not included)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (At an additional cost, please contact the Captain!)
- River Fishing (White Bass, Crappie )
- Lake Fishing (Largemouth, Crappie, Catfish, White Bass)
- Inshore Fishing (Flounder, Speckled Seatrout, Redfish )
- Nearshore Fishing (Sheepshead, Sharks, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel )
- Reef Fishing (Speckled Seatrout and Redfish )
- Flats Fishing (Speckled Seatrout and Redfish )
- Light Tackle (Lew’s Rods )
- Heavy Tackle (Lew’s Rods)
- Trolling (White Bass)
- Jigging (Crappie)
- Drift Fishing (Trout )
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (White)
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout