Naples Marina And Excursions is operated by an avid tournament angler and spearo, Captain Mark Garcy. He and his team are one of the only dive/fishing companies around that have been successfully putting people on fish for almost two decades. As Capt. Mark likes to say, “There is no guesswork here!”
Join him for an exciting day out on the water and fill your cooler with some incredible catches. The captain will work had to leave you and your party with fantastic memories and “big fish stories.” If fishing is your passion, all you have to do is book a trip and bring your desire to have fun. Your experience doesn’t matter – Capt. Mark caters to beginners and seasoned anglers alike.
Enjoy a day of backwater fishing on a smooth brackish estuary off the Gulf of Mexico on a 28’ Dusky boat. It is a clean, seaworthy fishing machine with two 225 HP Mercury engines and enough room for 4-6 anglers. Trips are better suited for parties of up to 4 anglers but Capt. Mark can accommodate up to 6.
The boat is fully outfitted with everything you need for a productive day on the water. You will be able to use top-notch rods, reels, tackle, bait, and lures. Water will also be available on board.
Depending on the season and what’s biting, you will be targeting Redfish, Snook, Trout, Tarpon, Jacks, and many other species. Once you’re done catching, your fish will be cleaned for you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Cruise Fish Dive – 28' Dusky
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - AM Backwater Fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Big Fish Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $175 per person after 3 guests - 6hr Backwater (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - PM Backwater Fishing (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Big Fish Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Night Fishing Snook, Tarpon & more (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - Big Fish 3/4 Day (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $175 per person after 3 guests - Big Fish Night Trip (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $250 per person after 2 guests - Shark Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Big Fish 3/4 Day (PM) (6 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (If requested )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Welcome to bring gear)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Southern Cross (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 42 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: