Naples Marina And Excursions is operated by an avid tournament angler and spearo, Captain Mark Garcy. He and his team are one of the only dive/fishing companies around that have been successfully putting people on fish for almost two decades. As Capt. Mark likes to say, “There is no guesswork here!”
Join him for an exciting day out on the water and fill your cooler with some incredible catches. The captain will work had to leave you and your party with fantastic memories and “big fish stories.” If fishing is your passion, all you have to do is book a trip and bring your desire to have fun. Your experience doesn’t matter – Capt. Mark caters to beginners and seasoned anglers alike.
Enjoy a day of backwater fishing on a smooth brackish estuary off the Gulf of Mexico on a 28’ Dusky boat. It is a clean, seaworthy fishing machine with two 225 HP Mercury engines and enough room for 4-6 anglers. Trips are better suited for parties of up to 4 anglers but Capt. Mark can accommodate up to 6.
The boat is fully outfitted with everything you need for a productive day on the water. You will be able to use top-notch rods, reels, tackle, bait, and lures. Water will also be available on board.
Depending on the season and what’s biting, you will be targeting Redfish, Snook, Trout, Tarpon, Jacks, and many other species. Once you’re done catching, your fish will be cleaned for you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Dusky (Performance fishing) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 42 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Naples Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Naples Marina And Excursions
- $300 per person - Spearfishing Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per person - Half Day Trip – Shared (4 hours)
- $400 per person - Spearfishing Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (AM) MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (PM) MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $175 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Back Bay MAX 4 (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 3 guests - Shark Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $250 per person after 3 guests - Shark Fishing Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Night Mangrove Snapper Trip (5 hours)
- $1,600 per group - The Tarpon Experience (2 Max) (7 hours)
- $2,100 per group - Offshore Grouper Snapper Trips (7 hours)
- $2,700 per group - Offshore Grouper Snapper Trips (10 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (If requested )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Welcome to bring gear)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Snapper (Mangrove)