Going on a trip with Catch Me If U Can Fishing Charters means you will be exploring some of the most plentiful waters in the Sanibel area and probably going home with an awesome catch. Capt. Tadem Stewart has been fishing in these parts for well over a decade, and it’s his calling and passion to put avid anglers on their next great catch.
Join him for an adventure and chase after inshore royalty like Tarpon, Redfish, Snapper, Grouper, Snook, King Mackerel, and Spotted Seatrout. You will be exploring the amazing fishery of Sanibel flats and backcountry, as well as going further from the shore to the wrecks and reefs.
There’s a variety of trips to choose from, so whether you’ve got a couple of hours to spare or you want to have a full-fledged fishing extravaganza, Capt. Tadem will make it happen. After your time on the water is done, all your catch will be cleaned and filleted for you, which means you will be enjoying a feast when you come home.
You will come aboard a 25’ C Hawk bay boat that can take out up to 6 people and has all the fishing gear you will use on your expedition. She’s powered by a 300 HP Mercury engine and has a wireless trolling motor to make you extra stealthy on the skinniest of waters.
Rods, reels, and terminal tackle are provided by the captain, as well as fishing licenses, live bait, and lures. The vessel has all the necessary equipment to put you on the fish efficiently, and then, it’s up to you to reel it in. This boat is also wheelchair accessible.
Catch Me If U Can Fishing Charters offers trips for all ages and levels – you can be a seasoned angler looking for an inshore thrill or a novice still discovering their love of fishing, and you will have a great time. If you’re working on passing on the rod to your kids, take them along and bond over fun fishing memories you’ll share!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
C Hawk (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 300HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Sanibel Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Catch Me If U Can Fishing Charters
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour – Inshore Adventure (PM) (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour – Inshore Adventure (AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Family Fun in the Sun (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Family Fun in the Sun (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Tarpon / 3 PEOPLE MAX (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)