If you’re looking for a fun and memorable fishing trip on Lake Michigan that’ll see you reeling in an impressive variety of Salmon and Trout, come aboard Slam Dunk Sport Fishing Charter LLC for a freshwater adventure! Located in Kewaunee, WI, Captain Steve Grose prides himself on running a charter that boasts repeat customers, as well as a proven record of reeling in the biggest and the best fish in this part of Lake Michigan.
Capt. Steve and his crew work hard to provide you with a quality experience out on the water – together, they have over 75 years of Great Lakes fishing experience under their belts. They use their collective knowledge of these waters to adjust and adapt to Lake Michigan’s ever-changing fishery – they know exactly where the fish will be, and when they’ll be there!
You’ll be exploring these fishing grounds on board your captain’s 30’ Tiara Yachts express cruiser. She can accommodate up to 6 anglers, and is a true fishing machine! She’s decked out with top-notch navigational gear such as GPS and fishfinder, and you’ll be provided with life jackets for all ages. There’s also a full toilet onboard, so you’ll be traveling to the hotspots not just quickly and efficiently, but comfortably too.
Capt. Steve and his crew truly understand the fish that call these waters home – how they react to the water, the weather, and other conditions. So get ready to reel in some freshwaters favorites! Expect to hook Brown and Lake Trout, Steelhead, Coho and Chinook Salmon, plus many others. You’ll be trolling for your dream catch, so whether you’re an avid fisherman or a novice, you’ll be able to choose how “hands-on” you are when it comes to reeling in your fish.
You’ll be provided with top-quality rods and reels, and your fishing license can also be included for a small additional cost – just discuss this with your captain. Come aboard Slam Dunk Sport Fishing Charter LLC and get ready for the freshwater adventure of a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tiara Yachts (Express cruiser) originally built in 1994. Powered by 2 240HP Crusader XL engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Kewaunee Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Slam Dunk Sport Fishing Charter LLC
- $733 per group, additional $95 per person after 4 guests - Half Day – September/October (6 hours)
- $733 per group, additional $95 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Afternoon Trip (6 hours)
- $733 per group, additional $95 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Morning Trip (6 hours)
- $944 per group, additional $95 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,755 per day per group, additional $160 per person after 4 guests - 2 Days Fishing + 1 Night Lodging (1 day)
- $1,920 per day per group, additional $306 per person after 4 guests - 2 Day Fishing and Lodging Package (1 day)
- Toilet (Private head with electric flush toilet)
- GPS (Raymarine Axiom)
- Fishfinder (Raymarine Axiom )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Included at a small additional cost)
- Lake Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)