SOA Charters is located in Winchester Bay and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. You will be joining the crew for a day on one of the local rivers on the captain’s new boat.
Capt. Travis will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 7 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Salmon, Shad, and Bass, depending on the season and conditions on the day. The Smallmouth Bass along with Shad trips are awesome for the little ones. You can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, trolling, drift fishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 17’ 2022 ClackaCraft Magnum Power Drifter boat that can safely take up to 2 anglers. These boats are extremely stable and can power through 4” of water.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with SOA Charters .
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about SOA Charters – Umpqua
- $250 per person - 7 Hour Trip – Salmon (7 hours)
- $250 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Shad (8 hours)
- $250 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Smallmouth Bass (8 hours)
- $250 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Winter Steelhead (8 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Shad (8 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Smallmouth Bass (8 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Winter Steelhead (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing (Umpqua, Smith, Coquille, Coos, Rogue)
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Bass (Striped)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
About the Captain
|18 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|49 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since March 2017|
About this listing
ClackaCraft (Jet boat) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 60HP Tohatsu engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: